Sunday, July 28, 2002

Just dipped into the world of Indian blogging today. I did expect to find a few blogs, but I was still surprised when I saw them. It began when I tried the link on the Blogger home page to the Guardian Best British Blog contest. I found a special section on the Guardian website on blogging, and found there their selections from visitor’s submissions of interesting weblogs. There were two Indian logs mentioned in the Worldwide Weblogs section: Amma’s Column and Random Thoughts. There are others listed in such sections as ‘Tech’ too.

Most Indian blogs provide links to other Indian blogs they find interesting – nothing new, as bloggers have always been an incestuous community. There is also a blog devoted to a list of Indian bloggers.

A couple more: Surely Surreal and Charvaaka.slrs

0 comments: